- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance, The Tonight Show Sings “Let It Go”, and Pres. Obama and Vice Pres. Biden MOVEPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Gasoline Causes Poland Spring Health Advisory
A warning for water drinkers in the Northeast as two states advise that filtered or purified water could be harmful to your health.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
At issue are three- and five-gallon containers used in water coolers by several bottlers, including big-name companies.
(Poland Spring Commercial) “Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water. Born better.”
Some of those containers were used to transport and store gasoline after Superstorm Sandy and have made it back into circulation, prompting health advisories in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. A Massachusetts child was hospitalized earlier this month after drinking contaminated water from a Poland Spring container.
The company says they have a multi-step inspection process to identify and discard any bottle that could even possibly be contaminated. Residents in both states advised to sniff test their water cooler containers.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.