- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 2 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Gasoline Causes Poland Spring Health Advisory
A warning for water drinkers in the Northeast as two states advise that filtered or purified water could be harmful to your health.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
At issue are three- and five-gallon containers used in water coolers by several bottlers, including big-name companies.
(Poland Spring Commercial) “Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water. Born better.”
Some of those containers were used to transport and store gasoline after Superstorm Sandy and have made it back into circulation, prompting health advisories in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. A Massachusetts child was hospitalized earlier this month after drinking contaminated water from a Poland Spring container.
The company says they have a multi-step inspection process to identify and discard any bottle that could even possibly be contaminated. Residents in both states advised to sniff test their water cooler containers.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.