- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 5 hours ago
- Harrison Ford Plane Crash [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Gasoline Causes Poland Spring Health Advisory
A warning for water drinkers in the Northeast as two states advise that filtered or purified water could be harmful to your health.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
At issue are three- and five-gallon containers used in water coolers by several bottlers, including big-name companies.
(Poland Spring Commercial) “Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water. Born better.”
Some of those containers were used to transport and store gasoline after Superstorm Sandy and have made it back into circulation, prompting health advisories in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. A Massachusetts child was hospitalized earlier this month after drinking contaminated water from a Poland Spring container.
The company says they have a multi-step inspection process to identify and discard any bottle that could even possibly be contaminated. Residents in both states advised to sniff test their water cooler containers.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.