- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Counting Down to Sequestration Cuts [VIDEO]
The countdown until the deadline for drastic budget cuts known as the sequestration is down to less than a week, but any hopes of a deal to avoid it are still waiting for the blame game to end.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
No one thought President Obama’s plan to cut domestic and military spending would happen, thinking a deficit-reduction deal – a budget – would have been passed by now.
(Sen. McCain) “The President should be calling us over somewhere – Camp David, the White House, somewhere – and us sitting down and trying to avert these cuts.”
Arizona Sen. John McCain on CNN’s “State of the Union.” Education Secretary Arne Duncan also sounding off, on CBS.
(Sec. Duncan) “The fact that this is so easily avoidable is why I’m so angry.”
The cuts, known as sequester, will hit Friday, potentially meaning layoffs for hundreds of thousands of Federal workers, unless Washington can work together to avoid it.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the impending sequestration cuts: