- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 17 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(VIDEO) Sequester Hysteria, TSA Patting Down Toddlers & The Media’s Lying About The Economy: Top Of The Stack For February 22nd, 2013
1)How bad will the sequester be, according to the White House? Well, we’ll let the Ghostbusters explain:
2) Outgoing Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says the sequester will be “painful” for travelers …
3) “Blade Runner” Oscar Pistorius was granted bail today ..
3) Maybe housing isn’t doing as great as some want you to believe.
4) The TSA is now apologizing for patting down a 3-year-old girl in a wheelchair … The mom caught it all on tape. The troubling video is below:
5) The Next ObamaCare Trend: Employers no longer covering spouses under their health care plans
6) USATODAY: If you want to fix our country’s education problem — why don’t we try to address all our broken families!
7) What’s the big deal about eating horse meat?