- Hops For HeroesPosted 1 day ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 2 days ago
[Video] Change of Tune?
Change of Tune? Developer Larry Silverstein accused American Airlines Wednesday of a “shameful display of duplicity” for asserting the World Trade Center terror attack was an “act of war” that should shield it from liability. In court papers, Silverstein said the airline and its parent company repeatedly promised not to invoke such a defense to avoid paying property damage claims arising from the 9/11 attack. Do they bear any blame? Should they at least been more prepared for hijacking prevention? what about airport security (as it was back then- can hardly remember- need a way back machine)
Plus: Pistorius makes bail, and Leslie will give you the latest updates on the Sequestration battle down in D.C.