- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 18 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Change of Tune?
Change of Tune? Developer Larry Silverstein accused American Airlines Wednesday of a “shameful display of duplicity” for asserting the World Trade Center terror attack was an “act of war” that should shield it from liability. In court papers, Silverstein said the airline and its parent company repeatedly promised not to invoke such a defense to avoid paying property damage claims arising from the 9/11 attack. Do they bear any blame? Should they at least been more prepared for hijacking prevention? what about airport security (as it was back then- can hardly remember- need a way back machine)
Plus: Pistorius makes bail, and Leslie will give you the latest updates on the Sequestration battle down in D.C.