- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 21 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 24 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Change of Tune?
Change of Tune? Developer Larry Silverstein accused American Airlines Wednesday of a “shameful display of duplicity” for asserting the World Trade Center terror attack was an “act of war” that should shield it from liability. In court papers, Silverstein said the airline and its parent company repeatedly promised not to invoke such a defense to avoid paying property damage claims arising from the 9/11 attack. Do they bear any blame? Should they at least been more prepared for hijacking prevention? what about airport security (as it was back then- can hardly remember- need a way back machine)
Plus: Pistorius makes bail, and Leslie will give you the latest updates on the Sequestration battle down in D.C.