- Hustle & Heart: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Accelerates To Atlanta Motor SpeedwayPosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Addresses ISIS and Ukraine CrisisPosted 15 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
[Video] Change of Tune?
Change of Tune? Developer Larry Silverstein accused American Airlines Wednesday of a “shameful display of duplicity” for asserting the World Trade Center terror attack was an “act of war” that should shield it from liability. In court papers, Silverstein said the airline and its parent company repeatedly promised not to invoke such a defense to avoid paying property damage claims arising from the 9/11 attack. Do they bear any blame? Should they at least been more prepared for hijacking prevention? what about airport security (as it was back then- can hardly remember- need a way back machine)
Plus: Pistorius makes bail, and Leslie will give you the latest updates on the Sequestration battle down in D.C.