- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 20 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Oscar Pistorius Granted Bail [VIDEO]
Bail has been granted to South African “Blade Runner” Oscar Pistorius. The Chief Magistrate set the Olympic athlete’s bail at one million rand, equal to $113,000.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Magistrate Desmond Nair ruling Oscar Pistorius is unlikely to try and flee South Africa and evade trial, and also that he’s not a danger to society.
(Nair) “I have come to the conclusion that the accused has made a case to be released on bail.”
The Magistrate criticizing the prosecution’s case, but he also says there are improbabilities in Pistorius’ own statement.
The paralympic athlete admits killing his girlfriend, but says he thought he was shooting a burglar.
The court case has been adjourned until June.
Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: