- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 43 mins ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 18 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Oscar Pistorius Granted Bail [VIDEO]
Bail has been granted to South African “Blade Runner” Oscar Pistorius. The Chief Magistrate set the Olympic athlete’s bail at one million rand, equal to $113,000.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Magistrate Desmond Nair ruling Oscar Pistorius is unlikely to try and flee South Africa and evade trial, and also that he’s not a danger to society.
(Nair) “I have come to the conclusion that the accused has made a case to be released on bail.”
The Magistrate criticizing the prosecution’s case, but he also says there are improbabilities in Pistorius’ own statement.
The paralympic athlete admits killing his girlfriend, but says he thought he was shooting a burglar.
The court case has been adjourned until June.
Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: