- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream ProductsPosted 2 hours ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Guns In America: Columbine Survivor Slams Obama’s Gun Proposals [VIDEO]
We’ve heard from many of experts who’ve opined on the gun debate. But now a man wounded in the 1999 Columbine High School has penned a strong letter to President Obama giving his own expert advice on gun control.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in our special series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
Evan Todd was 15 when he hid under a desk in Columbine High School. Shot in the back, shrapnel in the face, begging gunman Dylan Klebold not to kill him.
Todd’s written an open letter to President Obama saying his proposed gun control initiatives…
(Todd) “They don’t make sense.”
Calling them misguided.
(Todd) “It’s not going to keep children safe. They’re still unprotected. There are still lunatics out there. And quite frankly people have a right to defend themselves.”
Todd writes that banning assault rifles proved ineffective the first time and he calls universal background checks…
(Todd) “Just another huge bureaucracy.”
That would lead, he says, to more guns on the black market.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Evan Todd now speaks at schools and churches across the country about anti-violence, character building and faith.
WATCH for more on this story: