- Reaction Split Over President Obama’s Executive Action On Immigration [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Singer / Songwriter JewelPosted 5 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Daytona 500 (Daytona)
The time has come, The Great American Race is here and Stewart Haas Racing is still looking for sponsorship dollars ahead of the Daytona 500.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the race:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Defending Daytona champ Matt Kenseth says winning the 500 is:
(Kenseth) “Certainly, for a kid that grows up dreaming about stock car racing, is the greatest achievement as far as a single-event win I think you can have as a stock car racer.”
Hoping to unseat him is Danica Patrick, who’ll start off in the coveted pole position – the first woman to ever win the pole in the Sprint Cup Series. But for Patrick, the key to Daytona is to avoid crashes because:
(Patrick) “When there’s an accident, given the speed we are going, there’s a lot of times there’s nowhere to go.”
Sharing space with Patrick on the front row: Jeff Gordon, who joked:
(Gordon) “If I had known we were going to be that close, then I might of drove across the apron or something to try to get where we needed to win the pole.”
And the loss of the U.S. Army and Office Depot last year as primary sponsors has left Stewart-Haas Racing’s three cars starting the season in need of sponsorship for 20 races combined.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside