- Two Students Suspended For Displaying Confederate FlagPosted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: DOJ To Explore Idea of Gun Tracking Bracelets?Posted 23 hours ago
- Man Arrested For Leaving Hoax Device Near Boston Marathon Finish LinePosted 24 hours ago
(VIDEO) Top Of The Stack: Tom’s Top Stories For February 21st, 2013
1)Add Wisconsin’s Scott Walker to the list of Republican Governors who want to cut their state’s income tax! — However, he also wants to increase infrastructure spending!
- Remember when Gov. Jerry Brown said California was doing GREAT? Well…. He may have spoke too soon!
2)Jobless Claims jumped again!
- James Carville says long-term unemployment is the biggest problem America faces!
3) Here’s comes the Carnival Triumph class action lawsuit!
- Unfortunately for them, cruise passengers have very little rights
4) A California school is being sued over their yoga program. Some parents say yoga is a religious!
5) The US Postal Service is trying to save themselves by trying to be “cool”!? Releasing a clothing line?
7) ObamaCare Update: Florida Governor Rick Scott says he’ll expand the state’s Medicaid program — gives in to the White House.
- Why are so many Republican Governors folding on ObamaCare? The WSJ has a few theories.