- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 14 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 20 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(VIDEO) Top Of The Stack: Tom’s Top Stories For February 21st, 2013
1)Add Wisconsin’s Scott Walker to the list of Republican Governors who want to cut their state’s income tax! — However, he also wants to increase infrastructure spending!
- Remember when Gov. Jerry Brown said California was doing GREAT? Well…. He may have spoke too soon!
2)Jobless Claims jumped again!
- James Carville says long-term unemployment is the biggest problem America faces!
3) Here’s comes the Carnival Triumph class action lawsuit!
- Unfortunately for them, cruise passengers have very little rights
4) A California school is being sued over their yoga program. Some parents say yoga is a religious!
5) The US Postal Service is trying to save themselves by trying to be “cool”!? Releasing a clothing line?
7) ObamaCare Update: Florida Governor Rick Scott says he’ll expand the state’s Medicaid program — gives in to the White House.
- Why are so many Republican Governors folding on ObamaCare? The WSJ has a few theories.