- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 2 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(VIDEO) Top Of The Stack: Tom’s Top Stories For February 21st, 2013
1)Add Wisconsin’s Scott Walker to the list of Republican Governors who want to cut their state’s income tax! — However, he also wants to increase infrastructure spending!
- Remember when Gov. Jerry Brown said California was doing GREAT? Well…. He may have spoke too soon!
2)Jobless Claims jumped again!
- James Carville says long-term unemployment is the biggest problem America faces!
3) Here’s comes the Carnival Triumph class action lawsuit!
- Unfortunately for them, cruise passengers have very little rights
4) A California school is being sued over their yoga program. Some parents say yoga is a religious!
5) The US Postal Service is trying to save themselves by trying to be “cool”!? Releasing a clothing line?
7) ObamaCare Update: Florida Governor Rick Scott says he’ll expand the state’s Medicaid program — gives in to the White House.
- Why are so many Republican Governors folding on ObamaCare? The WSJ has a few theories.