- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 19 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Political Games!
Political Games! In the game of political chicken over the sequester, both the White House and congressional Republicans think their opponents will get the most blame if the $85 billion in spending cuts are triggered. Leslie is joined by Former Senator and Fox News Contributor Scott Brown (MA).
Childless by Choice! According to a story in Newsweek “More and more Americans are childless by choice. But what makes sense for the individual may spell disaster for the country as a whole” Do you wish you had more/less children that you did? Are people who chose not to have children selfish or smart?
Plus: Should schools end Father/Daughter dances?