- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 hour ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 3 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Political Games!
Political Games! In the game of political chicken over the sequester, both the White House and congressional Republicans think their opponents will get the most blame if the $85 billion in spending cuts are triggered. Leslie is joined by Former Senator and Fox News Contributor Scott Brown (MA).
Childless by Choice! According to a story in Newsweek “More and more Americans are childless by choice. But what makes sense for the individual may spell disaster for the country as a whole” Do you wish you had more/less children that you did? Are people who chose not to have children selfish or smart?
Plus: Should schools end Father/Daughter dances?