- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 14 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
[Video] Political Games!
Political Games! In the game of political chicken over the sequester, both the White House and congressional Republicans think their opponents will get the most blame if the $85 billion in spending cuts are triggered. Leslie is joined by Former Senator and Fox News Contributor Scott Brown (MA).
Childless by Choice! According to a story in Newsweek “More and more Americans are childless by choice. But what makes sense for the individual may spell disaster for the country as a whole” Do you wish you had more/less children that you did? Are people who chose not to have children selfish or smart?
Plus: Should schools end Father/Daughter dances?