- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 37 mins ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 18 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
U.S. Wine Exports Reach Record High
The United States may not be the first place thought of in other countries when looking for good wine, but exports are at record levels.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
More American wine is being uncorked…
(Sound of bottle being uncorked)
…around the world. The Wine Institute reports exports rose for a third straight year in 2012 – a record $1.43 billion worth. The U.S. ranks fourth in production behind France, Italy and Spain. Our number one customer:
(Sound of wine being poured)
Europe, but there was a big spike in sales in China and South Korea. And while wine is produced in all 50 states, it’s no surprise Wine Country leads the way – 90% of the U.S. exports came from California.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.