- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 9 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
U.S. Wine Exports Reach Record High
The United States may not be the first place thought of in other countries when looking for good wine, but exports are at record levels.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
More American wine is being uncorked…
(Sound of bottle being uncorked)
…around the world. The Wine Institute reports exports rose for a third straight year in 2012 – a record $1.43 billion worth. The U.S. ranks fourth in production behind France, Italy and Spain. Our number one customer:
(Sound of wine being poured)
Europe, but there was a big spike in sales in China and South Korea. And while wine is produced in all 50 states, it’s no surprise Wine Country leads the way – 90% of the U.S. exports came from California.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.