- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
U.S. Wine Exports Reach Record High
The United States may not be the first place thought of in other countries when looking for good wine, but exports are at record levels.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
More American wine is being uncorked…
(Sound of bottle being uncorked)
…around the world. The Wine Institute reports exports rose for a third straight year in 2012 – a record $1.43 billion worth. The U.S. ranks fourth in production behind France, Italy and Spain. Our number one customer:
(Sound of wine being poured)
Europe, but there was a big spike in sales in China and South Korea. And while wine is produced in all 50 states, it’s no surprise Wine Country leads the way – 90% of the U.S. exports came from California.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.