- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 3 hours ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 18 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 24 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
U.S. Wine Exports Reach Record High
The United States may not be the first place thought of in other countries when looking for good wine, but exports are at record levels.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
More American wine is being uncorked…
(Sound of bottle being uncorked)
…around the world. The Wine Institute reports exports rose for a third straight year in 2012 – a record $1.43 billion worth. The U.S. ranks fourth in production behind France, Italy and Spain. Our number one customer:
(Sound of wine being poured)
Europe, but there was a big spike in sales in China and South Korea. And while wine is produced in all 50 states, it’s no surprise Wine Country leads the way – 90% of the U.S. exports came from California.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.