- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 6 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 7 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
U.S. Wine Exports Reach Record High
The United States may not be the first place thought of in other countries when looking for good wine, but exports are at record levels.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
More American wine is being uncorked…
(Sound of bottle being uncorked)
…around the world. The Wine Institute reports exports rose for a third straight year in 2012 – a record $1.43 billion worth. The U.S. ranks fourth in production behind France, Italy and Spain. Our number one customer:
(Sound of wine being poured)
Europe, but there was a big spike in sales in China and South Korea. And while wine is produced in all 50 states, it’s no surprise Wine Country leads the way – 90% of the U.S. exports came from California.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.