- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 5 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Peterson Sentenced to 38 Years For Killing Wife
His appeal of his murder conviction denied, former Illinois cop Drew Peterson has an outburst as he’s sentenced for killing his third wife.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
59-year-old Drew Peterson has been sentenced to 38 years in prison; he could’ve gotten 60 years. During his hearing, Peterson yelled that he did not kill his third wife, Kathleen Savio. Savio’s relatives screamed back, “Yes, you did!”
Peterson accused prosecutors and police of altering evidence and called hearsay “a scary thing.” The ex-cop says he helped people and the first tattoo he’s going to get will read “No good deed goes unpunished.” He called Savio psychologically damaged and his fourth wife a liar. Drew Peterson cried while telling prosecutors, “You are sentencing me to prison to die.”
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.