- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 22 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Oscars Preview: Best Actor
Why even bother nominating five leading men? The race for the Oscar for Best Actor in a Leading Role is really just a one-man race.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh previews the category:
He’s won every award leading up to the Oscars, and industry experts say there is no stopping Daniel Day-Lewis.
(“Lincoln”) “Blood’s been spilled to afford us this moment. Now, now, now!”
If he wins for his role in “Lincoln,” Day-Lewis will be the first actor to ever win three Oscars for Best Actor – he won in 1990 for “My Left Foot” and in 2008 for “There Will Be Blood.” And even if he wasn’t the clear frontrunner, there is some history with the Academy and biopics.
(“Lincoln”) “Shall we stop this bleeding?”
Six of the past 10 Best Actor Oscar winners have played real people. If Day-Lewis wasn’t nominated, critics would bet on Hugh Jackman for “Les Miserables.”
(“Les Miserables”) “My soul belongs to God, I know. I made that bond long ago.”
Another stand out this year: Bradley Cooper in “Silver Linings Playbook.”
(“Silver Linings Playbook”) “I feel motivated, I don’t feel angry all the time.”
Joaquin Phoenix, for “The Master,” and Denzel Washington, for “Flight,” round out the nominees.
(“Flight”) “Trim us nose down. Plane fell apart at 30,000 feet. We’re gonna roll it.”
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.