- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
NASCAR Celebrates Anniversary Ahead of Daytona
As NASCAR prepares for the official start to the racing season with this weekend’s Daytona 500, the sport first marks an important milestone.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh reports:
It was 65 years ago today when NASCAR was officially incorporated and still racing on the yet-to-be-built Daytona International Speedway.
(Commercial) “It’s come on, boys, let’s go in the hustle before the spectacular 100-mile Beach & Road Race for suped up cars at Daytona Beach, Florida.”
I asked NASCAR pioneer and recent Hall of Fame inductee Leonard Wood about the changes that have impacted the sport the most in the last six decades.
(Wood) “Nowadays, it’s very computerized, unbelievable. I never dreamed it could of got this big in all my life.”
This weekend marks the 55th running of the Daytona 500.
Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside