- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 23 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 23 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
MA Boy Calls 911 Over Bedtime
Massachusetts police get an emergency call from a boy, but find out the child’s idea of a crime doesn’t quite match up with their own.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Police in Brockton, Massachusetts getting a 911 call from a 10-year-old boy, wanting to report his mother. The boy hangs up, but dispatchers call back.
(Dispatcher/Mother) “Hi, this is 911. Somebody just called from there?” // “Yeah, it was my son, my 10-year-old son.”
Forcing the woman to explain:
(Mother) “I told him to go to bed and he doesn’t want to go to bed, so he’s like, ‘I’m gonna call the cops on you.’ I said, ‘Go ahead.'”
An officer does respond to the house…
(Dispatcher/Mother) “We have to send somebody out, anyway.” // “Okay, that’s fine.” // “Alright?”
…Explaining to the boy when it’s appropriate to call 911, and when it’s not. No charges were filed.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.