- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 7 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
(AUDIO) America’s Long-Term Unemployed: Why Can’t Marie Find Work?
Despite SOME recent good economic news including the markets reaching a high 5-year high this week, America’s job market still looks bleak. Claims jumped again and the issue of long-term unemployment remains a major thorn in our nation’s side. In fact, Democrat Strategist James Carville says it’s America’s biggest problem.
“Marie from West Sacramento” is one of America’s long-term unemployed. She’s been out of work for four years. She’s called in and shared her gut wrenching story with Tom. Listen below and as Tom asked: What do you say to Marie?