- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 7 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 10 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(AUDIO) America’s Long-Term Unemployed: Why Can’t Marie Find Work?
Despite SOME recent good economic news including the markets reaching a high 5-year high this week, America’s job market still looks bleak. Claims jumped again and the issue of long-term unemployment remains a major thorn in our nation’s side. In fact, Democrat Strategist James Carville says it’s America’s biggest problem.
“Marie from West Sacramento” is one of America’s long-term unemployed. She’s been out of work for four years. She’s called in and shared her gut wrenching story with Tom. Listen below and as Tom asked: What do you say to Marie?