- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(AUDIO) America’s Long-Term Unemployed: Why Can’t Marie Find Work?
Despite SOME recent good economic news including the markets reaching a high 5-year high this week, America’s job market still looks bleak. Claims jumped again and the issue of long-term unemployment remains a major thorn in our nation’s side. In fact, Democrat Strategist James Carville says it’s America’s biggest problem.
“Marie from West Sacramento” is one of America’s long-term unemployed. She’s been out of work for four years. She’s called in and shared her gut wrenching story with Tom. Listen below and as Tom asked: What do you say to Marie?