- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 10 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 12 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 12 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(AUDIO) America’s Long-Term Unemployed: Why Can’t Marie Find Work?
Despite SOME recent good economic news including the markets reaching a high 5-year high this week, America’s job market still looks bleak. Claims jumped again and the issue of long-term unemployment remains a major thorn in our nation’s side. In fact, Democrat Strategist James Carville says it’s America’s biggest problem.
“Marie from West Sacramento” is one of America’s long-term unemployed. She’s been out of work for four years. She’s called in and shared her gut wrenching story with Tom. Listen below and as Tom asked: What do you say to Marie?