- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
(video) New Campaign Ad Says White People Have Privileges That Minorities Don’t … You Agree?
The University of Wisconsin Duluth-Superior is taking heat for participating in a controversial program that claims being a white is a privilege. The “Unfair Campaign” says they want to bring attention to racism by letting white people know they’re “lucky” to be white and may unknowingly benefit from their skin color. Here’s the ad:
But will this message actually help relations? Is it even accurate?
“Patrick From Chicago”, who is black, agreed with the ad and thinks white people are crazy if they don’t think have special perks .. LISTEN:
“Jeff from San Antonio”, who is also black, disagreed and explained why … LISTEN: