- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 8 mins ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
(video) New Campaign Ad Says White People Have Privileges That Minorities Don’t … You Agree?
The University of Wisconsin Duluth-Superior is taking heat for participating in a controversial program that claims being a white is a privilege. The “Unfair Campaign” says they want to bring attention to racism by letting white people know they’re “lucky” to be white and may unknowingly benefit from their skin color. Here’s the ad:
But will this message actually help relations? Is it even accurate?
“Patrick From Chicago”, who is black, agreed with the ad and thinks white people are crazy if they don’t think have special perks .. LISTEN:
“Jeff from San Antonio”, who is also black, disagreed and explained why … LISTEN: