- 3 American Doctors Killed At Afghan Hospital [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: A Turning Point for The Tea Party?Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Is TV’s Future In The Hands Of The Supreme Court?Posted 19 hours ago
(VIDEO) Top Of The Stack: Tom’s Top Stories For February 20th, 2013
1)The University of Wisconsin Duluth-Superior is taking heat for participating in the “Un-Fair Campaign”, a program that says being white is a “privilege” in America.
Here’s their controversial ad:
2)Would your employer be a ‘sucker’ to keep insuring you after ObamaCare fully kicks in? That’s what some are saying.
- The future may not be very bright for companies with Medicare Advantage plans…. thanks to ObamaCare.
3) A recent dispute between Tesla and the New York Times revealed a disturbing fact …
Big Brother automakers are watching us!
4) James Carville says long-term unemployment is the biggest problem America faces!
5) Are “Zero Tolerance” rules going too far? It seems everyday another kid is disciplined, suspended or even expelled over a toy gun.
6) Woman claims she was fired because she voted for Obama.
7) Remember when Gov. Jerry Brown said California was doing GREAT? Well…. He may have spoke too soon!
8) NBC’s Chuck Todd: Liberal bias in the media? Naaaaaaaa …..