- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) Top Of The Stack: Tom’s Top Stories For February 20th, 2013
1)The University of Wisconsin Duluth-Superior is taking heat for participating in the “Un-Fair Campaign”, a program that says being white is a “privilege” in America.
Here’s their controversial ad:
2)Would your employer be a ‘sucker’ to keep insuring you after ObamaCare fully kicks in? That’s what some are saying.
- The future may not be very bright for companies with Medicare Advantage plans…. thanks to ObamaCare.
3) A recent dispute between Tesla and the New York Times revealed a disturbing fact …
Big Brother automakers are watching us!
4) James Carville says long-term unemployment is the biggest problem America faces!
5) Are “Zero Tolerance” rules going too far? It seems everyday another kid is disciplined, suspended or even expelled over a toy gun.
6) Woman claims she was fired because she voted for Obama.
7) Remember when Gov. Jerry Brown said California was doing GREAT? Well…. He may have spoke too soon!
8) NBC’s Chuck Todd: Liberal bias in the media? Naaaaaaaa …..