- Dozens Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 9 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek DiesPosted 9 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 21 hours ago
(VIDEO) Top Of The Stack: Tom’s Top Stories For February 20th, 2013
1)The University of Wisconsin Duluth-Superior is taking heat for participating in the “Un-Fair Campaign”, a program that says being white is a “privilege” in America.
Here’s their controversial ad:
2)Would your employer be a ‘sucker’ to keep insuring you after ObamaCare fully kicks in? That’s what some are saying.
- The future may not be very bright for companies with Medicare Advantage plans…. thanks to ObamaCare.
3) A recent dispute between Tesla and the New York Times revealed a disturbing fact …
Big Brother automakers are watching us!
4) James Carville says long-term unemployment is the biggest problem America faces!
5) Are “Zero Tolerance” rules going too far? It seems everyday another kid is disciplined, suspended or even expelled over a toy gun.
6) Woman claims she was fired because she voted for Obama.
7) Remember when Gov. Jerry Brown said California was doing GREAT? Well…. He may have spoke too soon!
8) NBC’s Chuck Todd: Liberal bias in the media? Naaaaaaaa …..