- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 28 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 21 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 23 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 24 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(VIDEO) Top Of The Stack: Tom’s Top Stories For February 20th, 2013
1)The University of Wisconsin Duluth-Superior is taking heat for participating in the “Un-Fair Campaign”, a program that says being white is a “privilege” in America.
Here’s their controversial ad:
2)Would your employer be a ‘sucker’ to keep insuring you after ObamaCare fully kicks in? That’s what some are saying.
- The future may not be very bright for companies with Medicare Advantage plans…. thanks to ObamaCare.
3) A recent dispute between Tesla and the New York Times revealed a disturbing fact …
Big Brother automakers are watching us!
4) James Carville says long-term unemployment is the biggest problem America faces!
5) Are “Zero Tolerance” rules going too far? It seems everyday another kid is disciplined, suspended or even expelled over a toy gun.
6) Woman claims she was fired because she voted for Obama.
7) Remember when Gov. Jerry Brown said California was doing GREAT? Well…. He may have spoke too soon!
8) NBC’s Chuck Todd: Liberal bias in the media? Naaaaaaaa …..