- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 15 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 16 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
The Blame Game!
** Leslie Gold filling in for Gibson
The Blame Game! The drastic, far-reaching budget cuts known as the sequester that are set to carve into the U.S. federal budget on March 1 are “bad” and “will visit hardship on a whole lot of people,” President Obama cautioned Tuesday. BUT, are they really going to be that bad for the Country? Leslie is joined by FBN’s Elizabeth MacDonald.
Wait a Minute Mr. Postman! Neither rain, nor snow nor sleet nor gloom of night stays these couriers from their appointed rounds, However, a host of other factors have led the United States Postal Service to financial decline, job losses, and in August, the stoppage of Saturday delivery. Should we save the Post Office? Steve Hutkins, creator of SaveThePostOffice.com explains why we should.
Love & Murder! While South African prosecutors charged premeditated murder, Olympic and Paralympic runner Oscar Pistorius sobbed as his affidavit was read in court Tuesday in Pretoria, saying he was “filled with horror and fear” when he mistook girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp for an intruder and accidentally shot and killed her. Are you buying his story? Leslie Talks with Fox News Legal Analyst Lis Wiehl.