- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
The Blame Game!
** Leslie Gold filling in for Gibson
The Blame Game! The drastic, far-reaching budget cuts known as the sequester that are set to carve into the U.S. federal budget on March 1 are “bad” and “will visit hardship on a whole lot of people,” President Obama cautioned Tuesday. BUT, are they really going to be that bad for the Country? Leslie is joined by FBN’s Elizabeth MacDonald.
Wait a Minute Mr. Postman! Neither rain, nor snow nor sleet nor gloom of night stays these couriers from their appointed rounds, However, a host of other factors have led the United States Postal Service to financial decline, job losses, and in August, the stoppage of Saturday delivery. Should we save the Post Office? Steve Hutkins, creator of SaveThePostOffice.com explains why we should.
Love & Murder! While South African prosecutors charged premeditated murder, Olympic and Paralympic runner Oscar Pistorius sobbed as his affidavit was read in court Tuesday in Pretoria, saying he was “filled with horror and fear” when he mistook girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp for an intruder and accidentally shot and killed her. Are you buying his story? Leslie Talks with Fox News Legal Analyst Lis Wiehl.