- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 17 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Securing America: China Behind Hackings
A new report shows mounting evidence that the Chinese military is behind a series on cyber attacks on U.S. websites.
FOX’s Catherine Herridge reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The report says the electronic trail leads to the Chinese military. Analysts say the intensity of China’s cyber assault, with the backing and direction of the military and Communist Party, is now reaching a point where it might impact diplomatic relations. White House spokesman Jay Carney:
(Carney) “We have repeatedly raised our concerns at the highest levels about cyber theft with senior Chinese officials, including in the military, and we will continue to do so.”
While more than $300 billion in trade secrets were stolen last year from U.S. firms, China’s Foreign Ministry denies the charges.
In Washington, Catherine Herridge, FOX News Radio.