- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 7 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Securing America: China Behind Hackings
A new report shows mounting evidence that the Chinese military is behind a series on cyber attacks on U.S. websites.
FOX’s Catherine Herridge reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The report says the electronic trail leads to the Chinese military. Analysts say the intensity of China’s cyber assault, with the backing and direction of the military and Communist Party, is now reaching a point where it might impact diplomatic relations. White House spokesman Jay Carney:
(Carney) “We have repeatedly raised our concerns at the highest levels about cyber theft with senior Chinese officials, including in the military, and we will continue to do so.”
While more than $300 billion in trade secrets were stolen last year from U.S. firms, China’s Foreign Ministry denies the charges.
In Washington, Catherine Herridge, FOX News Radio.