- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 4 hours ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Oscars Preview: Best Actress
There is no overwhelming front runner for Best Actress in this year’s Academy Awards, but a record could be set in the category if the winner is one of two actresses with a special distinction.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh explains in part four of her seven part Oscar series:
The category is one that celebrates the young… and the seasoned.
(Medved) “You’ve got the oldest nominee in that category, Emmanuelle Riva who is 85 years old and it’s going to be her birthday on Oscar day, she’s nominated for the french film “Amour”, and Quvenzhane Wallis who’s nine years old, for the “Beasts of the Southern Wild”.”
Harry Medved with movie ticketing site Fandango says he wouldn’t be surprised if the little girl takes home the gold, setting a record for the youngest actress to ever win an Oscar.
(“Beasts of the Southern Wild”) “The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right.”
Also vying for the top acting spot… Naomi Watts for “The Impossible”.
(“The Impossible”) “I’m scared.”// “I’m scared too.”
Jessica Chastain for “Zero Dark Thirty” and Jennifer Lawrence for “Silver Linings Playbook”.
(“Silver Linings Playbook”) “What meds are you on?”//”I used to be on Lithium and Seroquel.”//”I was on Xanex.”//”You ever take Klonopin?”//”Klonopin.”
Riva has won two Best Actress awards this year from the BAFTA and the National Society of Film Critics, but Lawrence won the Screen Actors Guild Award and the Golden Globe went to Chastain.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.