- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 1 hour ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
Kansas City Gas Explosion
A smoldering scene at an upscale shopping district in Kansas City, Missouri. A natural gas explosion left more than a dozen people injured. According to the Kansas City Mayor, the remains of one person were also found at the explosion site.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
Witnesses reported the smell of gas moments before it happened.
(Witness) “The explosion was pretty loud. It shook the building. I looked up immediately and saw the black smoke.”
The natural gas blast triggered a fire, engulfing an entire block. More than a dozen people injured.
(James) “We want to find out what the damage is and find out and make sure that whatever the city can do to help, we’re able to do immediately.”
The blaze burning a popular restaurant to the ground, but Kansas City Mayor Sly James says it could have been much worse.
(James) “At 5:30 on a Tuesday night, that place would be often be packed. So I was really praying that that wasn’t the case. And I don’t believe it was.”
Officials believe an accident by a utility contractor caused the explosion.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.