- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Kansas City Gas Explosion
A smoldering scene at an upscale shopping district in Kansas City, Missouri. A natural gas explosion left more than a dozen people injured. According to the Kansas City Mayor, the remains of one person were also found at the explosion site.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
Witnesses reported the smell of gas moments before it happened.
(Witness) “The explosion was pretty loud. It shook the building. I looked up immediately and saw the black smoke.”
The natural gas blast triggered a fire, engulfing an entire block. More than a dozen people injured.
(James) “We want to find out what the damage is and find out and make sure that whatever the city can do to help, we’re able to do immediately.”
The blaze burning a popular restaurant to the ground, but Kansas City Mayor Sly James says it could have been much worse.
(James) “At 5:30 on a Tuesday night, that place would be often be packed. So I was really praying that that wasn’t the case. And I don’t believe it was.”
Officials believe an accident by a utility contractor caused the explosion.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.