- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Twin Sets of Twins Born at Once
A Texas woman has made history by giving birth to two sets of identical twins – not quadruplets – in one day.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh has the story in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A Texas mother beat big odds on Valentine’s Day when she delivered not one, but two sets of identical twin boys. Tressa Montalvo gave birth via C-section at the Women’s Hospital of Texas in Houston. She said she and her husband were not using fertility drugs.
They’re not quadruplets, but a twin set of twins. The odds: 1-in-70 million, according to the hospital. The boys join big brother Memphis, and the dad says they still hope to have a daughter someday.
Housecall for Health, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.