- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 6 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Housecall for Health: Twin Sets of Twins Born at Once
A Texas woman has made history by giving birth to two sets of identical twins – not quadruplets – in one day.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh has the story in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A Texas mother beat big odds on Valentine’s Day when she delivered not one, but two sets of identical twin boys. Tressa Montalvo gave birth via C-section at the Women’s Hospital of Texas in Houston. She said she and her husband were not using fertility drugs.
They’re not quadruplets, but a twin set of twins. The odds: 1-in-70 million, according to the hospital. The boys join big brother Memphis, and the dad says they still hope to have a daughter someday.
Housecall for Health, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.