- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 10 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Twin Sets of Twins Born at Once
A Texas woman has made history by giving birth to two sets of identical twins – not quadruplets – in one day.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh has the story in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A Texas mother beat big odds on Valentine’s Day when she delivered not one, but two sets of identical twin boys. Tressa Montalvo gave birth via C-section at the Women’s Hospital of Texas in Houston. She said she and her husband were not using fertility drugs.
They’re not quadruplets, but a twin set of twins. The odds: 1-in-70 million, according to the hospital. The boys join big brother Memphis, and the dad says they still hope to have a daughter someday.
Housecall for Health, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.