- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 23 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 24 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Hillary Leads Rubio, Ryan, Gingrich For 2016–In Georgia
In one of the reddest of red states, Hillary Clinton is leading even Republicans in the polling for president in the state of Georgia, according to Public Policy Polling.
Clinton, with high name recognition and coming off four years in an unelected post, leads Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, 49 percent to 46 percent, in the Peach State, according to a poll released Wednesday. She leads Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan 50 percent to 45 percent. And Newt Gingrich trails the wife of the president he once harangued, 51 percent to 44 percent.
Forty-nine percent of Georgians have a favorable opinion of Clinton, and 44 percent have an unfavorable view.
According to PPP surveys from the past few months, Clinton holds narrow leads in several red states. She tops Rubio, New Jersey Gov. Christie and Gov. Rick Perry in Texas. She leads Rubio in Alaska while barely trailing Christie. She bests Sen. Rand Paul and Rubio in Kentucky.