- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Slam! President Barack Obama delivered remarks this morning urging action to avoid the automatic across-the-board budget cuts called the sequester. FBN’s Charles Payne joins Gibson to break it all down.
America’s Father? Actor Chris Rock appeared on Capitol Hill last week to support President Barack Obama’s gun control efforts. He explained that Obama is “our boss” and even argued he is like the “Dad of the country.” Is this how we should look at Obama? Kevin Jackson, National Spokesman for TheTeaParty.NET and purveyor of www.theblacksphere.net thinks not!
Plus: Obama golfing with Tiger? The media is not so happy about this one. Nile Gardiner, Washington-based foreign affairs analyst and political commentator for the UK Telegraph weighs in.