- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 19 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Slam! President Barack Obama delivered remarks this morning urging action to avoid the automatic across-the-board budget cuts called the sequester. FBN’s Charles Payne joins Gibson to break it all down.
America’s Father? Actor Chris Rock appeared on Capitol Hill last week to support President Barack Obama’s gun control efforts. He explained that Obama is “our boss” and even argued he is like the “Dad of the country.” Is this how we should look at Obama? Kevin Jackson, National Spokesman for TheTeaParty.NET and purveyor of www.theblacksphere.net thinks not!
Plus: Obama golfing with Tiger? The media is not so happy about this one. Nile Gardiner, Washington-based foreign affairs analyst and political commentator for the UK Telegraph weighs in.