- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 40 mins ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 18 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Slam! President Barack Obama delivered remarks this morning urging action to avoid the automatic across-the-board budget cuts called the sequester. FBN’s Charles Payne joins Gibson to break it all down.
America’s Father? Actor Chris Rock appeared on Capitol Hill last week to support President Barack Obama’s gun control efforts. He explained that Obama is “our boss” and even argued he is like the “Dad of the country.” Is this how we should look at Obama? Kevin Jackson, National Spokesman for TheTeaParty.NET and purveyor of www.theblacksphere.net thinks not!
Plus: Obama golfing with Tiger? The media is not so happy about this one. Nile Gardiner, Washington-based foreign affairs analyst and political commentator for the UK Telegraph weighs in.