- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 8 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Slam! President Barack Obama delivered remarks this morning urging action to avoid the automatic across-the-board budget cuts called the sequester. FBN’s Charles Payne joins Gibson to break it all down.
America’s Father? Actor Chris Rock appeared on Capitol Hill last week to support President Barack Obama’s gun control efforts. He explained that Obama is “our boss” and even argued he is like the “Dad of the country.” Is this how we should look at Obama? Kevin Jackson, National Spokesman for TheTeaParty.NET and purveyor of www.theblacksphere.net thinks not!
Plus: Obama golfing with Tiger? The media is not so happy about this one. Nile Gardiner, Washington-based foreign affairs analyst and political commentator for the UK Telegraph weighs in.