- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 18 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Securing America: UAE Buying US-Made Drones
More American-made drones are heading to the Middle East, but they won’t be getting used by the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports in our ongoing series on national security:
Iran claims it’s developed its own drones, copying the technology it got from a CIA drone seized by the rogue nation after it entered Iran airspace. Now, in an apparent attempt to keep up with its neighbor, the United Arab Emirates is spending about $200 million to get drones from a U.S-based manufacturer.
The UAE says it’s getting the Predator drones from General Atomics Aeronautical Systems and they won’t be outfitted with weapons, but used only for reconnaissance.
Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.