- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Securing America: UAE Buying US-Made Drones
More American-made drones are heading to the Middle East, but they won’t be getting used by the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports in our ongoing series on national security:
Iran claims it’s developed its own drones, copying the technology it got from a CIA drone seized by the rogue nation after it entered Iran airspace. Now, in an apparent attempt to keep up with its neighbor, the United Arab Emirates is spending about $200 million to get drones from a U.S-based manufacturer.
The UAE says it’s getting the Predator drones from General Atomics Aeronautical Systems and they won’t be outfitted with weapons, but used only for reconnaissance.
Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.