- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 16 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Securing America: UAE Buying US-Made Drones
More American-made drones are heading to the Middle East, but they won’t be getting used by the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports in our ongoing series on national security:
Iran claims it’s developed its own drones, copying the technology it got from a CIA drone seized by the rogue nation after it entered Iran airspace. Now, in an apparent attempt to keep up with its neighbor, the United Arab Emirates is spending about $200 million to get drones from a U.S-based manufacturer.
The UAE says it’s getting the Predator drones from General Atomics Aeronautical Systems and they won’t be outfitted with weapons, but used only for reconnaissance.
Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.