- Bill Clinton: ‘I Could’ve Killed’ bin Laden [VIDEO]Posted 2 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Takes On The Tricky TrianglePosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Among Country Music’s Highest PaidPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sadie doesn’t want her brother to grow upPosted 4 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
Prosecution Details Case Against Pistorius
The Olympic star Oscar Pistorius, who ran on blades for legs, cried in court again as he listened to the details of the murder case against him.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Oscar Pistorius, who’s charged with premeditated murder, held his head in his hands as his lawyer argued for bail in a Pretoria, South Africa courtroom explaining the shooting was a mistake.
No decision on bail yet. Prosecutors say Reeva Steenkamp was shot three times through Pistorius’ bathroom door.
Meantime, in the coastal village of Port Elizabeth South Africa.
(Family) “There’s a space missing inside all the people that she knew that can’t be filled again.”
Family and friends holding funeral services for Steenkamp and also demanding punishment for her murder.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.