- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Prosecution Details Case Against Pistorius
The Olympic star Oscar Pistorius, who ran on blades for legs, cried in court again as he listened to the details of the murder case against him.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Oscar Pistorius, who’s charged with premeditated murder, held his head in his hands as his lawyer argued for bail in a Pretoria, South Africa courtroom explaining the shooting was a mistake.
No decision on bail yet. Prosecutors say Reeva Steenkamp was shot three times through Pistorius’ bathroom door.
Meantime, in the coastal village of Port Elizabeth South Africa.
(Family) “There’s a space missing inside all the people that she knew that can’t be filled again.”
Family and friends holding funeral services for Steenkamp and also demanding punishment for her murder.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.