- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 14 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Prosecution Details Case Against Pistorius
The Olympic star Oscar Pistorius, who ran on blades for legs, cried in court again as he listened to the details of the murder case against him.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Oscar Pistorius, who’s charged with premeditated murder, held his head in his hands as his lawyer argued for bail in a Pretoria, South Africa courtroom explaining the shooting was a mistake.
No decision on bail yet. Prosecutors say Reeva Steenkamp was shot three times through Pistorius’ bathroom door.
Meantime, in the coastal village of Port Elizabeth South Africa.
(Family) “There’s a space missing inside all the people that she knew that can’t be filled again.”
Family and friends holding funeral services for Steenkamp and also demanding punishment for her murder.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.