- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 16 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Prosecution Details Case Against Pistorius
The Olympic star Oscar Pistorius, who ran on blades for legs, cried in court again as he listened to the details of the murder case against him.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Oscar Pistorius, who’s charged with premeditated murder, held his head in his hands as his lawyer argued for bail in a Pretoria, South Africa courtroom explaining the shooting was a mistake.
No decision on bail yet. Prosecutors say Reeva Steenkamp was shot three times through Pistorius’ bathroom door.
Meantime, in the coastal village of Port Elizabeth South Africa.
(Family) “There’s a space missing inside all the people that she knew that can’t be filled again.”
Family and friends holding funeral services for Steenkamp and also demanding punishment for her murder.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.