- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 8 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Prosecution Details Case Against Pistorius
The Olympic star Oscar Pistorius, who ran on blades for legs, cried in court again as he listened to the details of the murder case against him.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Oscar Pistorius, who’s charged with premeditated murder, held his head in his hands as his lawyer argued for bail in a Pretoria, South Africa courtroom explaining the shooting was a mistake.
No decision on bail yet. Prosecutors say Reeva Steenkamp was shot three times through Pistorius’ bathroom door.
Meantime, in the coastal village of Port Elizabeth South Africa.
(Family) “There’s a space missing inside all the people that she knew that can’t be filled again.”
Family and friends holding funeral services for Steenkamp and also demanding punishment for her murder.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.