- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 3 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 3 hours ago
- Beware of IRS Scams This Tax SeasonPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
(AUDIO) An Accident or Murder? Did “Blade Runner” Oscar Pistorius Intend To Kill His Girlfriend?
It seems like no one believes Olympian Oscar Pistorius accidentally killed his girlfriend after confusing her for an intruder. In fact, the South African prosecutor, the media and seemingly everyone standing around your office water cooler thinks the “Blade Runner” is a cold blooded killer.
Well, except for “Gill From Stockton” that is ..
Gill called in to today and said he think Pistorius is actually telling the truth! Why, you ask? Because Gill once shot at his own daughter, thinking she was an intruder! Listen to Gill’s terrifying story below: