- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(AUDIO) An Accident or Murder? Did “Blade Runner” Oscar Pistorius Intend To Kill His Girlfriend?
It seems like no one believes Olympian Oscar Pistorius accidentally killed his girlfriend after confusing her for an intruder. In fact, the South African prosecutor, the media and seemingly everyone standing around your office water cooler thinks the “Blade Runner” is a cold blooded killer.
Well, except for “Gill From Stockton” that is ..
Gill called in to today and said he think Pistorius is actually telling the truth! Why, you ask? Because Gill once shot at his own daughter, thinking she was an intruder! Listen to Gill’s terrifying story below: