- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) An Accident or Murder? Did “Blade Runner” Oscar Pistorius Intend To Kill His Girlfriend?
It seems like no one believes Olympian Oscar Pistorius accidentally killed his girlfriend after confusing her for an intruder. In fact, the South African prosecutor, the media and seemingly everyone standing around your office water cooler thinks the “Blade Runner” is a cold blooded killer.
Well, except for “Gill From Stockton” that is ..
Gill called in to today and said he think Pistorius is actually telling the truth! Why, you ask? Because Gill once shot at his own daughter, thinking she was an intruder! Listen to Gill’s terrifying story below: