- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 19 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) An Accident or Murder? Did “Blade Runner” Oscar Pistorius Intend To Kill His Girlfriend?
It seems like no one believes Olympian Oscar Pistorius accidentally killed his girlfriend after confusing her for an intruder. In fact, the South African prosecutor, the media and seemingly everyone standing around your office water cooler thinks the “Blade Runner” is a cold blooded killer.
Well, except for “Gill From Stockton” that is ..
Gill called in to today and said he think Pistorius is actually telling the truth! Why, you ask? Because Gill once shot at his own daughter, thinking she was an intruder! Listen to Gill’s terrifying story below: