- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 15 mins ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 17 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
(AUDIO) An Accident or Murder? Did “Blade Runner” Oscar Pistorius Intend To Kill His Girlfriend?
It seems like no one believes Olympian Oscar Pistorius accidentally killed his girlfriend after confusing her for an intruder. In fact, the South African prosecutor, the media and seemingly everyone standing around your office water cooler thinks the “Blade Runner” is a cold blooded killer.
Well, except for “Gill From Stockton” that is ..
Gill called in to today and said he think Pistorius is actually telling the truth! Why, you ask? Because Gill once shot at his own daughter, thinking she was an intruder! Listen to Gill’s terrifying story below: