- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 23 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Obama Presses Congress To Prevent Budget Cuts
President Obama urging Congress Tuesday to prevent the big budget cuts that are looming.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Today’s warning from the White House, automatic spending cuts scheduled for March 1 could lead to layoffs of first responders.
(Obama) “It won’t consider if we’re cutting some bloated program that has outlived its usefulness or a vital service that Americans depend on every single day. It doesn’t make those distinctions.”
Firefighters, police officers and paramedics joining the President in the latest effort to put pressure on congressional Republicans.
The White House wants revenue increases to be a part of any sequestration solution. Republicans strongly resist after agreeing to tax rate hikes on the wealthy two months ago.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.