- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Obama Presses Congress To Prevent Budget Cuts
President Obama urging Congress Tuesday to prevent the big budget cuts that are looming.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Today’s warning from the White House, automatic spending cuts scheduled for March 1 could lead to layoffs of first responders.
(Obama) “It won’t consider if we’re cutting some bloated program that has outlived its usefulness or a vital service that Americans depend on every single day. It doesn’t make those distinctions.”
Firefighters, police officers and paramedics joining the President in the latest effort to put pressure on congressional Republicans.
The White House wants revenue increases to be a part of any sequestration solution. Republicans strongly resist after agreeing to tax rate hikes on the wealthy two months ago.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.