- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 7 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 16 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Meet the New Marines Mascot
Instead of a few good men, the Marines have found a new mascot in man’s best friend.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony introduces us to the newest Marines mascot:
Call him “Semper Fi-do.”
(Capt. Norton) “We’re gonna take a good civilian and we’re gonna make him a little bit better, and turn him into a U.S. Marine.”
A leatherneck…with a collar, Pvt. First Class Chesty – an English bulldog puppy – who’ll be the next Marine mascot. After a six-to-eight week boot camp of obedience training, Chesty will be stationed in the nation’s capital.
(Capt. Norton) “The oldest post in the U.S. Marine Corps.”
And Capt. Jack Norton says:
(Capt. Norton) “He’s gonna be a very big part of the public face of the Marine Corps here in Washington, D.C.”
This will be Chesty the 14th. All the Marine mascots are named for Lt. Gen. Chesty Puller, the most decorated officer in Marine Corps history.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.