- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 20 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Meet the New Marines Mascot
Instead of a few good men, the Marines have found a new mascot in man’s best friend.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony introduces us to the newest Marines mascot:
Call him “Semper Fi-do.”
(Capt. Norton) “We’re gonna take a good civilian and we’re gonna make him a little bit better, and turn him into a U.S. Marine.”
A leatherneck…with a collar, Pvt. First Class Chesty – an English bulldog puppy – who’ll be the next Marine mascot. After a six-to-eight week boot camp of obedience training, Chesty will be stationed in the nation’s capital.
(Capt. Norton) “The oldest post in the U.S. Marine Corps.”
And Capt. Jack Norton says:
(Capt. Norton) “He’s gonna be a very big part of the public face of the Marine Corps here in Washington, D.C.”
This will be Chesty the 14th. All the Marine mascots are named for Lt. Gen. Chesty Puller, the most decorated officer in Marine Corps history.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.