- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Guns In America: CO Moves Toward New Gun Laws
The Colorado State Legislature takes a big step towards enacting new gun control laws.
Brenda Stuart with FOX News Radio affiliate KOA in Denver reports:
House lawmakers agreed to expand background checks and ban large capacity magazines after hours of emotional debate.
(Fields) “Since 1985 there has been 34 mass shootings and what they all have in common is a high capacity magazine.”
Democratic Representative Rhonda Fields got fired up while Republican Chris Holbert seemed about to tear up.
(Holbert) “I know she cares passionately about this bill, but I care passionately about the United States Constitution.”
Two other measures, including banning concealed weapons on college campuses also passed. The bills are expected to move to the Governor’s desk after sailing through the State Senate.
In Denver, Brenda Stuart, FOX News Radio.