- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 1 hour ago
- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 21 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Microsoft Revamps Email Service
A face lift and a name change for one of the oldest and largest email services.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
FOX on Tech.
Users of Hotmail and Microsoft’s other email services, are being switched over to the company’s new service, Outlook.com.
Old e-mails and contacts will be exported, and the Hotmail addresses still work.
Microsoft’s also launching a big new ad campaign, looking to convert people to Outlook email, attacking Google’s Gmail as too snoopy with how it scans messages to target advertisements to users.
Gmail has the most accounts worldwide, followed by Yahoo and Hotmail.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.