- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 11 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX on Tech: Microsoft Revamps Email Service
A face lift and a name change for one of the oldest and largest email services.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
FOX on Tech.
Users of Hotmail and Microsoft’s other email services, are being switched over to the company’s new service, Outlook.com.
Old e-mails and contacts will be exported, and the Hotmail addresses still work.
Microsoft’s also launching a big new ad campaign, looking to convert people to Outlook email, attacking Google’s Gmail as too snoopy with how it scans messages to target advertisements to users.
Gmail has the most accounts worldwide, followed by Yahoo and Hotmail.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.