- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 32 mins ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Microsoft Revamps Email Service
A face lift and a name change for one of the oldest and largest email services.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
FOX on Tech.
Users of Hotmail and Microsoft’s other email services, are being switched over to the company’s new service, Outlook.com.
Old e-mails and contacts will be exported, and the Hotmail addresses still work.
Microsoft’s also launching a big new ad campaign, looking to convert people to Outlook email, attacking Google’s Gmail as too snoopy with how it scans messages to target advertisements to users.
Gmail has the most accounts worldwide, followed by Yahoo and Hotmail.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.