- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FOX on Tech: Microsoft Revamps Email Service
A face lift and a name change for one of the oldest and largest email services.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
FOX on Tech.
Users of Hotmail and Microsoft’s other email services, are being switched over to the company’s new service, Outlook.com.
Old e-mails and contacts will be exported, and the Hotmail addresses still work.
Microsoft’s also launching a big new ad campaign, looking to convert people to Outlook email, attacking Google’s Gmail as too snoopy with how it scans messages to target advertisements to users.
Gmail has the most accounts worldwide, followed by Yahoo and Hotmail.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.