- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 11 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Dead on Arrival!
Dead on Arrival? Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) on Saturday panned a reported immigration reform proposal from President Obama, saying it would be “dead on arrival” in Congress. Do you think this bill will pass Congress? Was Obama even sincere with this bill? Gibson is joined by Chris Stirewalt who thinks it’s not looking good for Obama.
Plus: Ellis Henican chats with John about who looks good to run in 2016.