- Dozens Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 8 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 21 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 23 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 24 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 1 day ago
TV Affects Kids’ Behavior, Study Says
Parents have long been warned… TV can be bad for kids. But a new study suggests some shows could be beneficial.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
When you sit your child in front of the TV and this comes on…
A new study suggests flipping it to something like this…
(‘Yo Gabba Gabba’)
The Seattle Children’s Research Institute says that educational TV can improve the behavior of preschoolers, making them less aggressive.
While it’s only a modest improvement that can fade over time, the lead author says it shows that what children watch is as important as how much they watch.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.