- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
TV Affects Kids’ Behavior, Study Says
Parents have long been warned… TV can be bad for kids. But a new study suggests some shows could be beneficial.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
When you sit your child in front of the TV and this comes on…
A new study suggests flipping it to something like this…
(‘Yo Gabba Gabba’)
The Seattle Children’s Research Institute says that educational TV can improve the behavior of preschoolers, making them less aggressive.
While it’s only a modest improvement that can fade over time, the lead author says it shows that what children watch is as important as how much they watch.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.