- Reaction Split Over President Obama’s Executive Action On Immigration [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Singer / Songwriter JewelPosted 4 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
TV Affects Kids’ Behavior, Study Says
Parents have long been warned… TV can be bad for kids. But a new study suggests some shows could be beneficial.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
When you sit your child in front of the TV and this comes on…
A new study suggests flipping it to something like this…
(‘Yo Gabba Gabba’)
The Seattle Children’s Research Institute says that educational TV can improve the behavior of preschoolers, making them less aggressive.
While it’s only a modest improvement that can fade over time, the lead author says it shows that what children watch is as important as how much they watch.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.