- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 18 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
TV Affects Kids’ Behavior, Study Says
Parents have long been warned… TV can be bad for kids. But a new study suggests some shows could be beneficial.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
When you sit your child in front of the TV and this comes on…
A new study suggests flipping it to something like this…
(‘Yo Gabba Gabba’)
The Seattle Children’s Research Institute says that educational TV can improve the behavior of preschoolers, making them less aggressive.
While it’s only a modest improvement that can fade over time, the lead author says it shows that what children watch is as important as how much they watch.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.