- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 6 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
TV Affects Kids’ Behavior, Study Says
Parents have long been warned… TV can be bad for kids. But a new study suggests some shows could be beneficial.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
When you sit your child in front of the TV and this comes on…
A new study suggests flipping it to something like this…
(‘Yo Gabba Gabba’)
The Seattle Children’s Research Institute says that educational TV can improve the behavior of preschoolers, making them less aggressive.
While it’s only a modest improvement that can fade over time, the lead author says it shows that what children watch is as important as how much they watch.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.