- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 6 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 12 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Russia Investigating Death of TX Adoptee
Investigators in Russia say they want answers about the death of a Russian boy adopted in Texas.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
The 3-year-old boy, who had been adopted by a couple in west Texas, died nearly a month ago. Now, Texas officials confirm a sheriff’s investigation is underway amid allegations of physical abuse and neglect.
An autopsy is still pending and there’ve been no arrests, but a Russian committee has opened its own probe. One Russian Foreign Ministry official calling the boy’s death yet another case of inhuman treatment of a Russian child adopted by American parents.
Russia recently banned any further adoptions by Americans, mainly in retaliation for a U.S. law targeting accused human rights violators in Russia.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.