- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 10 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 17 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Record High Gas Prices
** KEVIN WALL SITS IN FOR TOM **
If you thought gas prices were high already, a group of business leaders is encouraging the government to raise gas taxes even higher! The idea is to use the money to rebuild infrastructure, but can we afford higher gas taxes? What about a mileage tax? And should “green car” owners have to pay a “road usage” tax?
Toddler Slapper Fired
An Idaho executive charged with slapping a toddler on a Delta Airlines flight has now been fired. Should airlines and other businesses do more to avoid conflicts between parents and other customers? Should there be incentives for parents to keep their kids quiet? PLUS: Carnival Triumph passengers are only getting $500 from the cruise line after enduring 5 days without power, water and food. Do these passengers deserve more for their trouble?
Drones No Big Deal?
Kevin asks, what do we have to fear from domestic drones???? The FAA has issued permits for 1,428 domestic drone operations. And while this may put some who are concerned about “Big Brother” into a panic, Kevin says who knows how much security video is available where you live and work already?