- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Oscars Preview: Best Supporting Actor
There’s no clear frontrunner for the Best Supporting Actor Oscar at this year’s Academy Awards, with critics – and even other awards programs – split between the nominees.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh previews the category:
When it comes to the men up for Best Supporting Actor, the early awards haven’t given us much insight since they’ve been split. The Screen Actors Guild gave it to Tommy Lee Jones for “Lincoln.”
(“Lincoln”) “You are more reptile than man, George. So low and flat that the foot of man is incapable of crushing you.”
Philip Seymour Hoffman won the Critics’ Choice for “The Master.”
(“The Master”) “I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist, a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man.”
Christoph Waltz took home the Golden Globe for “Django Unchained.”
(“Django Unchained”) “How’d you like the bounty hunting business?”
That leaves Alan Arkin, for “Argo”…
(“Argo”) “If I’m doing a fake movie, it’s going to be a fake hit.”
…And Robert DeNiro for his role in “Silver Linings Playbook.”
(“Silver Linings Playbook”) “I will apologize on behalf of Ernest Hemingway because that’s who’s to blame here.” // “Yeah, have Ernest Hemingway call us and apologize to us, too.”
Both of those films are highly respected by the Academy. Another reason it’s hard to nail down a frontrunner: They’ve all won Oscars in the past. The golden statues will be handed out on Sunday in Hollywood.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.