- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 23 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 24 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Lakers’ Owner Jerry Buss Dies
They wouldn’t have been the same, without him. Jerry buss, the owner credited with transforming the Los Angeles Lakers, has died.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from Los Angeles:
Jerry Buss not only turned the Lakers into a team that won ten championships since he bought it in 1979, he made the basketball court part of the entertainment scene. And yes, we’re talking about all those times you saw Jack Nicholson court side.
Buss was born during the Depression. He started a mail order stamp collection company when he was a kid. Earned a doctorate in physical chemistry hence what many called him: “Dr. Buss.” Later he got into real estate, became a millionaire and bought the team when the NBA was struggling.
He became beloved here in this town, by basketball fans and players alike He died of kidney failure after being hospitalized for cancer. Buss was 80.
In LA, Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.