- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 16 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Sugar on Wounds
A spoonful of sugar may help the medicine go down…but will it help your cuts and scrapes heal faster and healthier?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Rubbing salt on a wound may be a bad idea, but how about a spoonful of sugar? A researcher at Birmingham University in England said he began a sugar study because his father used it for wound healing, claiming it prevents bacteria from growing.
The method has been successful in 35 hospital patients, who say, although they were skeptical at first, the results were revolutionary.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.