- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 20 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Sugar on Wounds
A spoonful of sugar may help the medicine go down…but will it help your cuts and scrapes heal faster and healthier?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Rubbing salt on a wound may be a bad idea, but how about a spoonful of sugar? A researcher at Birmingham University in England said he began a sugar study because his father used it for wound healing, claiming it prevents bacteria from growing.
The method has been successful in 35 hospital patients, who say, although they were skeptical at first, the results were revolutionary.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.