- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 14 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 14 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Sugar on Wounds
A spoonful of sugar may help the medicine go down…but will it help your cuts and scrapes heal faster and healthier?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Rubbing salt on a wound may be a bad idea, but how about a spoonful of sugar? A researcher at Birmingham University in England said he began a sugar study because his father used it for wound healing, claiming it prevents bacteria from growing.
The method has been successful in 35 hospital patients, who say, although they were skeptical at first, the results were revolutionary.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.