- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FOX on Tech: Burger King Twitter Hacked
Burger King was not having it their way on social media. The fast-food giant is cleaning up the mess after losing control of their Twitter account.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
FOX on Tech.
Burger King’s Twitter account is back online after being suspended following a hacking.
(Burger King Commercial) “Exciting things are happening at Burger King.”
But those exciting things don’t include being sold to McDonald’s, as the hacked account had claimed. Typical tweets promoting chicken sandwich sales changed to vulgarity, including racial epithets and references to drug use.
A company spokesman says an outside agency works with their own social media team to manage the account, but didn’t know just how many people had access to the password. The hacking comes just two weeks after a quarter-million Twitter usernames and passwords were stolen by cyber attackers.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
McDonald’s responded to the hacking on their own Twitter account: