- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 21 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Danica Patrick Wins Daytona 500 Pole
Some NASCAR history has been made a week before the season gets underway. The pole a Sprint Cup race was won by a woman for the first time.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Danica Patrick is the first woman to take the pole in a Sprint Cup race, running the fastest time in qualifying at Daytona.
(Patrick) “If you’re anywhere but the front row, it’s hard to see on race day.”
Patrick giving credit to her crew on FOX Sports.
(Patrick) “It’s not just turning left, it’s so many other things. It’s all the attention to detail that these guys put in over the winter, and I can’t be more proud of them.”
Racing’s media darling will be joined by Jeff Gordon in the front row for next weekend’s Daytona 500. The rest of the field will earn their spots in duel meets this week.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.