- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Danica Patrick Wins Daytona 500 Pole
Some NASCAR history has been made a week before the season gets underway. The pole a Sprint Cup race was won by a woman for the first time.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Danica Patrick is the first woman to take the pole in a Sprint Cup race, running the fastest time in qualifying at Daytona.
(Patrick) “If you’re anywhere but the front row, it’s hard to see on race day.”
Patrick giving credit to her crew on FOX Sports.
(Patrick) “It’s not just turning left, it’s so many other things. It’s all the attention to detail that these guys put in over the winter, and I can’t be more proud of them.”
Racing’s media darling will be joined by Jeff Gordon in the front row for next weekend’s Daytona 500. The rest of the field will earn their spots in duel meets this week.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.