- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Danica Patrick Wins Daytona 500 Pole
Some NASCAR history has been made a week before the season gets underway. The pole a Sprint Cup race was won by a woman for the first time.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Danica Patrick is the first woman to take the pole in a Sprint Cup race, running the fastest time in qualifying at Daytona.
(Patrick) “If you’re anywhere but the front row, it’s hard to see on race day.”
Patrick giving credit to her crew on FOX Sports.
(Patrick) “It’s not just turning left, it’s so many other things. It’s all the attention to detail that these guys put in over the winter, and I can’t be more proud of them.”
Racing’s media darling will be joined by Jeff Gordon in the front row for next weekend’s Daytona 500. The rest of the field will earn their spots in duel meets this week.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.