- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Danica Patrick Wins Daytona 500 Pole
Some NASCAR history has been made a week before the season gets underway. The pole a Sprint Cup race was won by a woman for the first time.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Danica Patrick is the first woman to take the pole in a Sprint Cup race, running the fastest time in qualifying at Daytona.
(Patrick) “If you’re anywhere but the front row, it’s hard to see on race day.”
Patrick giving credit to her crew on FOX Sports.
(Patrick) “It’s not just turning left, it’s so many other things. It’s all the attention to detail that these guys put in over the winter, and I can’t be more proud of them.”
Racing’s media darling will be joined by Jeff Gordon in the front row for next weekend’s Daytona 500. The rest of the field will earn their spots in duel meets this week.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.