- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 3 hours ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 18 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 24 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Oscars Preview: Best Supporting Actress
With the Oscars quickly approaching, it is time to get to know the nominees. One category in particular seems to be an easy call this year, but there’s always the chance of an upset.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reviews the Best Supporting Actress category in part one of her seven part series:
There are five women nominated, but there may as well just be one, Anne Hathaway.
She’s already won best supporting actress for her role in ‘Les Miserables’ from the Screen Actors Guild, the Golden Globes, and the BAFTAs, not leaving much room for the other nominees to be honored.
(Medved) “It’s going to go to Anne Hathaway, the actors love her and the actors are the largest branch of the Academy. They look at Anne Hathaway as a modern day incarnation of either Julia Roberts or Audrey Hepburn.”
Harry Medved with movie ticketing site Fandango says he’s so confident because of the overlap between SAG voters and Oscar voters, and they already gave it to her once.
But there could be an upset with Sally Field considered the dark horse, for ‘Lincoln’.
Also up for the award: Amy Adams for ‘The Master’, Helen Hunt for ‘The Sessions’ and Jacki Weaver, for ‘Silver Linings Playbook’. The Academy Awards are Sunday, February 24th.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.