- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 24 hours ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 1 day ago
- A Connecticut Gun Factory To Become National ParkPosted 2 days ago
- Health Tips For Holiday TravelPosted 2 days ago
- Delta Baggage Handler Arrested In Alleged Gun Smuggling PlotPosted 2 days ago
- Music Legend Joe Cocker DeadPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 7 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 week ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
Menendez Probe Initiated By Partisans
The investigations of Senator Robert Menendez began with an attempt to smear him politically.
“We’ve never sent a Democrat to jail,” said Ken Boehm, the chairman of the group, the National Legal and Policy Center, as he looked up from a table filled with his Menendez files and engaged in what was to him a bit of wishful thinking.
To Mr. Menendez and his staff, the work going on at this suburban Washington office suite, paid for by donations from prominent Republicans nationwide, is proof that the news media frenzy focusing on his actions to help a Florida eye doctor is at least in part a political smear.