- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Maker’s Mark Reverses, Resets Alcohol Content
After much scrutiny, Maker’s Mark is ditching its plans to water down its bourbon.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra has the story:
(Fischer) “The bourbon drinkers and Maker’s Mark fans have spoken, and Maker’s Mark has listened.”
Bourbon blogger Tom Fischer reacting to word that the producers of Maker’s Mark are reversing a decision to cut the amount of alcohol in its bourbon. The company’s CEO saying its restoring the alcohol volume of its product back to 45%, or 90 proof.
Last week, the company announced it would lower it to 42%, or 84 proof, because of a supply shortage. Maker’s Mark is owned by spirits company Beam Inc., based in Deerfield, Illinois. Its other brands include Jim Beam bourbon.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.