- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 19 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Maker’s Mark Reverses, Resets Alcohol Content
After much scrutiny, Maker’s Mark is ditching its plans to water down its bourbon.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra has the story:
(Fischer) “The bourbon drinkers and Maker’s Mark fans have spoken, and Maker’s Mark has listened.”
Bourbon blogger Tom Fischer reacting to word that the producers of Maker’s Mark are reversing a decision to cut the amount of alcohol in its bourbon. The company’s CEO saying its restoring the alcohol volume of its product back to 45%, or 90 proof.
Last week, the company announced it would lower it to 42%, or 84 proof, because of a supply shortage. Maker’s Mark is owned by spirits company Beam Inc., based in Deerfield, Illinois. Its other brands include Jim Beam bourbon.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.