- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 32 mins ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 15 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Maker’s Mark Reverses, Resets Alcohol Content
After much scrutiny, Maker’s Mark is ditching its plans to water down its bourbon.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra has the story:
(Fischer) “The bourbon drinkers and Maker’s Mark fans have spoken, and Maker’s Mark has listened.”
Bourbon blogger Tom Fischer reacting to word that the producers of Maker’s Mark are reversing a decision to cut the amount of alcohol in its bourbon. The company’s CEO saying its restoring the alcohol volume of its product back to 45%, or 90 proof.
Last week, the company announced it would lower it to 42%, or 84 proof, because of a supply shortage. Maker’s Mark is owned by spirits company Beam Inc., based in Deerfield, Illinois. Its other brands include Jim Beam bourbon.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.