- CDC Report Shows Flu Vaccine BenefitsPosted 39 mins ago
- FOX on Tech: Who Is Keeping Tabs On Your Cell Phone?Posted 23 hours ago
- Securing America: NSA Director Defends Data CollectionPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 2 days ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Maker’s Mark Reverses, Resets Alcohol Content
After much scrutiny, Maker’s Mark is ditching its plans to water down its bourbon.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra has the story:
(Fischer) “The bourbon drinkers and Maker’s Mark fans have spoken, and Maker’s Mark has listened.”
Bourbon blogger Tom Fischer reacting to word that the producers of Maker’s Mark are reversing a decision to cut the amount of alcohol in its bourbon. The company’s CEO saying its restoring the alcohol volume of its product back to 45%, or 90 proof.
Last week, the company announced it would lower it to 42%, or 84 proof, because of a supply shortage. Maker’s Mark is owned by spirits company Beam Inc., based in Deerfield, Illinois. Its other brands include Jim Beam bourbon.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.