- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 6 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 6 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 8 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 9 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 9 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 13 hours ago
White House Immigration Bill Would Allow Undocumented Immigrants Citizenship In Eight Years
USA Today obtained the proposal.
The plan also would provide for more security funding and require business owners to check the immigration status of new hires within four years. In addition, the nation’s 11 million illegal immigrants could apply for a newly created “Lawful Prospective Immigrant” visa, under the bill being written by the White House.