- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) Dr. Benjamin Carson Joins “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On @FOXBUSINESS
This weekend on FOX BUSINESS… Tom is joined by the conservative doctor who DARED to lecture the President on health care, taxes and more … as the President sat just feet away! CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT:
Legendary neurosurgeon and now conservative folk hero, Dr. Benjamin Carson shares his amazing story with Tom and also responds to critics who found his speech in front of the president “disrespectful”. Dr. Carson also sheds light on some rumors on whether he’d consider a future career in politics, including a possible presidential run!
MIT international security expert Jim Walsh joins Tom to discuss the latest North Korea nuke tests and whether the US needs to start worrying. And, should Pope Benedict XVI be allowed to effectively “retire”? Tom asks FOX News Executive VP John Moody — who has met the Pontiff and is an expert on his predecessor Pope John Paul II. Then, should more states using “fracking” methods to access more domestic natural gas? Tom gets talks with former NY Governor George Pataki and Lipow Oil Associates CEO Andy Lipow. And, can former flames get back together and find love again? Professor Nancy Kalish has surprising study results. Plus, the panel tackles raising the minimum wage, colleges giving back student loan money, and “good kid” discounts at restaurants!! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!