- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 1 hour ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 9 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 10 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Cruising! The Carnival Lines “Triumph” finally arrived in Alabama last night after a messy voyage and while the Crew is getting rave reviews, many voyageurs are miffed at the bounty Carnival Lines has offered them to say “sorry.” Is it not enough? Gibson examines.
Plus: Obama returns to the scene of way too many crimes today, Financial Infidelity, Chris Dorner Truthers and Facebook depression!