- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Cruising! The Carnival Lines “Triumph” finally arrived in Alabama last night after a messy voyage and while the Crew is getting rave reviews, many voyageurs are miffed at the bounty Carnival Lines has offered them to say “sorry.” Is it not enough? Gibson examines.
Plus: Obama returns to the scene of way too many crimes today, Financial Infidelity, Chris Dorner Truthers and Facebook depression!