- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 5 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Cruising! The Carnival Lines “Triumph” finally arrived in Alabama last night after a messy voyage and while the Crew is getting rave reviews, many voyageurs are miffed at the bounty Carnival Lines has offered them to say “sorry.” Is it not enough? Gibson examines.
Plus: Obama returns to the scene of way too many crimes today, Financial Infidelity, Chris Dorner Truthers and Facebook depression!