- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 43 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 hour ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 2 hours ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 day ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
Guns In America: Obama, NRA On Gun Debate
The gun debate continues in the United States. President Obama will continue to press his case for tighter gun restrictions during an appearance in Chicago today. Meanwhile, the NRA has responded to the President’s position on this issue.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in our special month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
President Obama talked about it during the State of the Union address.
(Obama) “In the two months since Newtown, more than a thousand birthdays, graduation, anniversaries have been stolen from our lives by a bullet from a gun.”
The NRA has now responded.
(LaPierre) “They only care about their decades long, decades old gun control agenda.”
The NRA’s Wayne LaPierre.
(LaPierre) “Ban every gun they can, tax every gun sold, and register every American gun owner.”
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.