- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 10 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Guns In America: Obama, NRA On Gun Debate
The gun debate continues in the United States. President Obama will continue to press his case for tighter gun restrictions during an appearance in Chicago today. Meanwhile, the NRA has responded to the President’s position on this issue.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in our special month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
President Obama talked about it during the State of the Union address.
(Obama) “In the two months since Newtown, more than a thousand birthdays, graduation, anniversaries have been stolen from our lives by a bullet from a gun.”
The NRA has now responded.
(LaPierre) “They only care about their decades long, decades old gun control agenda.”
The NRA’s Wayne LaPierre.
(LaPierre) “Ban every gun they can, tax every gun sold, and register every American gun owner.”
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.