- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 5 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 10 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Guns In America: Obama, NRA On Gun Debate
The gun debate continues in the United States. President Obama will continue to press his case for tighter gun restrictions during an appearance in Chicago today. Meanwhile, the NRA has responded to the President’s position on this issue.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in our special month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
President Obama talked about it during the State of the Union address.
(Obama) “In the two months since Newtown, more than a thousand birthdays, graduation, anniversaries have been stolen from our lives by a bullet from a gun.”
The NRA has now responded.
(LaPierre) “They only care about their decades long, decades old gun control agenda.”
The NRA’s Wayne LaPierre.
(LaPierre) “Ban every gun they can, tax every gun sold, and register every American gun owner.”
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.