- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 3 hours ago
- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 14 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 16 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 18 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 18 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 19 hours ago
Guns In America: Obama, NRA On Gun Debate
The gun debate continues in the United States. President Obama will continue to press his case for tighter gun restrictions during an appearance in Chicago today. Meanwhile, the NRA has responded to the President’s position on this issue.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in our special month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
President Obama talked about it during the State of the Union address.
(Obama) “In the two months since Newtown, more than a thousand birthdays, graduation, anniversaries have been stolen from our lives by a bullet from a gun.”
The NRA has now responded.
(LaPierre) “They only care about their decades long, decades old gun control agenda.”
The NRA’s Wayne LaPierre.
(LaPierre) “Ban every gun they can, tax every gun sold, and register every American gun owner.”
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.