- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Guns In America: Obama, NRA On Gun Debate
The gun debate continues in the United States. President Obama will continue to press his case for tighter gun restrictions during an appearance in Chicago today. Meanwhile, the NRA has responded to the President’s position on this issue.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in our special month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
President Obama talked about it during the State of the Union address.
(Obama) “In the two months since Newtown, more than a thousand birthdays, graduation, anniversaries have been stolen from our lives by a bullet from a gun.”
The NRA has now responded.
(LaPierre) “They only care about their decades long, decades old gun control agenda.”
The NRA’s Wayne LaPierre.
(LaPierre) “Ban every gun they can, tax every gun sold, and register every American gun owner.”
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.