- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 10 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Wedge! President Obama floated and is campaigning on yet another poll tested, no brainer, low hanging fruit “class war idea;” increasing the minimum wage. It may actually hurt the people it intends to help but that’s beside the point, it serves his purpose of baiting Republicans into alienating the Middle Class. Gibson explains.
Plus: Love & Politics Fox Poll, Facebook Depression, Obama headed to Chicago and the outrageous hagiography of Chris Dorner by the Left!