- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 2 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Wedge! President Obama floated and is campaigning on yet another poll tested, no brainer, low hanging fruit “class war idea;” increasing the minimum wage. It may actually hurt the people it intends to help but that’s beside the point, it serves his purpose of baiting Republicans into alienating the Middle Class. Gibson explains.
Plus: Love & Politics Fox Poll, Facebook Depression, Obama headed to Chicago and the outrageous hagiography of Chris Dorner by the Left!