- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Wedge! President Obama floated and is campaigning on yet another poll tested, no brainer, low hanging fruit “class war idea;” increasing the minimum wage. It may actually hurt the people it intends to help but that’s beside the point, it serves his purpose of baiting Republicans into alienating the Middle Class. Gibson explains.
Plus: Love & Politics Fox Poll, Facebook Depression, Obama headed to Chicago and the outrageous hagiography of Chris Dorner by the Left!