- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Top Of The Stack: Tom’s Top Stories For February 14th, 2013
President Obama takes his plan for “Universal Pre-K” on the road
- But the GOP and Skeptics are wondering why we’d expand a program that’s not very effective!
A group of businesses are asking for an increase in the gas tax and use the money to improve our roads and infrastructure.
- But gas prices are already high … and getting higher!!
Jack Lew, who may be our next Treasury Secretary, had NO CLUE he had money in the Cayman Islands..
The Marco Rubio “water bottle moment” was funny. But are liberals getting carried away?
New York City
Nanny Mayor Bloomberg: Let’s ban Styrofoam too
Happy Valentine’s Day! And if you don’t have a date, have you tried looking on your smartphone?
Remember that controversial “Obama Phone” program that provides the “needy” with cell phones? Well, according to the Wall Street Journal, many “Obama phone” users may not be very “needy” at all.
- And in case you forgot, here’s the video that introduced many Americans to the ‘Obama Phone’ :