- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 21 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Allergic to Love
It’s Valentines Day, and while it’s a day that people like to get close to the one they love, some may find allergies standing in their way.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Don’t let your Valentine’s Day lead to an allergic reaction. New York City allergy specialist Dr. Clifford Basset says allergy sufferers report more problems with sexual activity than any other group.
His advice: Make sure your significant other avoids triggers this Valentine’s Day like heavily scented makeup or perfume, flowers with heavy pollen levels or massage oils with artificial additives.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.