- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 28 mins ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 11 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 18 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 19 hours ago
Housecall for Health: Allergic to Love
It’s Valentines Day, and while it’s a day that people like to get close to the one they love, some may find allergies standing in their way.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Don’t let your Valentine’s Day lead to an allergic reaction. New York City allergy specialist Dr. Clifford Basset says allergy sufferers report more problems with sexual activity than any other group.
His advice: Make sure your significant other avoids triggers this Valentine’s Day like heavily scented makeup or perfume, flowers with heavy pollen levels or massage oils with artificial additives.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.